PRIVATES & GROUP CLASSES
Privates are a great way to deepen your practice. During the private yoga lessons there is ample time to ask questions, workshop a posture, explore new things and in a fun and relaxed setting. Our teachers have all completed a minimum of Modo Level 1 500-hour training AND a yin/restorative training and/or a vinyasa flow training.
REASONS TO TAKE A PRIVATE
- Ask questions that often pop up during class
- Learn personalized modifications
- Learn the best way to use blocks and straps to support and enhance your body
- Workshop a posture or refine your flow
- Celebrate your birthday
- Hold a team building event for your business
- Organize a non-heated kids-yoga class to introduce mindfulness into young lives
- Enjoy yoga as a family (or multiple families)
PROPS & STUDIO SPACE
- Yoga Mats we have 20 B-Yoga mats available to rent and to purchase ($80+). Our rentals are available on a first-come, first served basis. We don’t run into any issues accommodating students on the regular class schedule though for large private groups we cannot guarantee there will be enough and recommend that you bring your own mat.
- Towels: we have shower and mat towels available for $2 on a first-come, first served basis. For large groups we recommend you bring your own just in case students from the regular schedule clean us out.
- Blocks: the studio has enough blocks to accommodate up to 50 people
- Facilities: we have showers in our change rooms though we do not have lockers and encourage you to leave your most valued possessions at home as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Zen Den: our lounge always serves complimentary herbal tea, is equipped with several drums, ukuleles, an acoustic guitar, and violin for your musical exploration and enjoyment. The studio is open 30 minutes before and after your class, if you’re interested in renting out the Zen Den for connecting with your group after your class you may inquire on rates and availability upon booking.
- Privates (1-on-1) $100
- Group Class (2-14 students)$125
- Large Group (15-24 students) $150
- Events (50 students max) $185
- HST is addition
WANT MYBW TO COME TO YOUR WORKPLACE?
One of our teachers will come to your space and transform a common area into a practice room, or as a group, you can head to a nearby park or green space in the warmer months. You can customize your class to anything we offer on the regular schedule or create a theme. Yoga builds focus, concentration, productivity and enhances fulfillment.
Gift your hard working employees a breather before, over lunch, or after work. The benefits include:
- Increased productivity, focus and work performance
- Decreased stress + anxiety
- Reduces absenteeism + staff turnover
- Improves employee health and wellbeing (higher levels of self-care and less emotional exhaustion)
- Reduces neck and back pain
- Lowers burn out rates
- Less hostility and frustration in the office
- Improves communication skills
- Boosts employee connection, morale, creativity, decision making, and job satisfaction
- Demonstrates your holistic care as an employer
- Elevates employee appreciation and loyalty
Email Meg to organize a visit (the above rates apply)